MKOBA PRIVATE EQUITY FUND
Mkoba Private Equity Fund (“Mkoba”) and/or its officers do not warrant in any way that the call for information and the provision thereof by any person constitutes an offer, and Mkoba does not in any manner whatsoever guarantee that funding will be provided, nor that by accepting the information and considering the application it is under any obligation to invest, or that a contract has been established.
The information contained on its website does not constitute an offer of, or an invitation to apply for securities in any jurisdiction where such an offer or invitation is unlawful, or in which the person making such an offer is not qualified to do so. Mkoba accepts no responsibility for the content of its web sites.
Mkoba does not make any guarantee or other promise as to any results that may be obtained from the information supplied. Applicants should ensure that any investment decision is not made without first consulting his or her own financial advisor and conducting his or her own research and due diligence. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Mkoba disclaims any and all liability in the event any information, commentary, analysis, opinions, advice and/or recommendations provided by Mkoba proves to be inaccurate, incomplete or unreliable, or result in any investment or other losses.
Whilst Mkoba respects every person’s right to privacy and confidentiality, Mkoba does not warrant the information provided will be treated as confidential nor that any information and any documents provided will be returned or destroyed. Accordingly Mkoba shall not be obliged to return any documents provided for any purpose whatsoever.
The content contained on or made available through the website is not intended to and does not constitute legal advice or investment advice.
Mkoba reserves the right to release your information when we believe release is necessary to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our rights or other people’s rights, property, or safety.
Prospective Service Provider
Check in list of questions (please provide responses to the questions below for us to properly route your request for effective follow up and response)
Section 1 – General Information
If you have a presentation document or website link displaying this information please provide us with it and skip the corresponding items in this section. Otherwise, please let us know the following:
- Name of Company
- Location of headquarters and location of main subsidiaries
- Number of years of existence (date of start of operations)
- Shareholders (name of shareholder and percent shares held by shareholder)
- Management team (names of Members of the executive team)
- Number of employees
- Activities (by sector and country)
- Main markets served (countries and major regions within country)
- Key types of clients (specific client categories like fund managers, fund of funds, banks, private houses, development finance institutions)
- Important partners or contractual agreements (name of partner and type of contract)
Section 2 – Financials
Please provide us with your last 3 years financials. If you do not have these handy please share with us the latest audited accounts.
Section 3 – Specialization and Specific Services
- What is your motivation for seeking to serve Mkoba?
- What specific service are you proposing?
- What share is your proposed service to Mkoba to the total share of your annual client engagement? How do you intend to serve Mkoba (sectors, countries, services)?
- What is the basis of costing for the services rendered?
Please note that Mkoba selects service providers on a competitive basis and your offer will be considered along with the offer from others. Thank you!